Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Todays cook, 11 hours in and getting done,

Options
Scottborasjr
Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
IMAG0043.jpg
The beef roast
IMAG0044.jpg
The Ribs for the wife, no sauce
IMAG0045.jpg
My Ribs, sauced with a apple butter bbq
IMAG0046.jpg
BBQ beef
IMAG0049.jpg
The Trees
IMAG0047.jpg
And pizza for the boy.
IMAG0048.jpg
Thanks for looking
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 

Comments

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Lots of great cooks I see. Soon you will be mowing your grass if you haven't already done so. :)
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    Mowed the front, where the picture is already, haven't ventured to the backyard yet. ;) :laugh:
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    I have mowed mine at least 4 times already. :woohoo:

I don't mind I have a commercial mower 60 inch deck 33 horse motor...
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    Think Nebraska is a little further north then you, I've seen snow on this date, but right now it is raining cats and dogs. :angry:;) Should have mowed the backyard as well :laugh: