Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Daily Blog

toquinatoquina Posts: 94
edited 3:37PM in EggHead Forum
I am currently starting up a daily blog that will give recipes, ingredient list, procedure, and pictures. Here is the link athomecooking.wordpress.com

And a few pictures of some of the latest posts.
812fc6af.jpg
8eed4b02.jpg
154a5c30.jpg
If you like the look of these subscribe and recieve the full recipe and updated daily when a new post is submitted

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,675
    Don't mean to sound rude but that's kinda what we do here :huh:
  • toquinatoquina Posts: 94
    Not just items on the egg on my blog. Love the egg but don't have it going every night. Just trying to give ideas for dinner, I think planning is the worst part of making the meal
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    You tried,nicely. :blink: You have mail. :)
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,817
    Seems like everbody has one now. Wish I knew more about computer stuff :(

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    LS:

The slide out DVD drive tray is NOT a cup holder! :evil:

Sorry . . .
  • El JefeEl Jefe Posts: 96
    lots of people posts their blogs here, no need to be an a$$.
    Yes it is ;)
    Guess maybe it's just me but I don't understand why you have to subscribe to see something. Is there a benefit to having a lot of members or just a hobby with bragging rights? One these days I'll figure out this newfangled email thing I keep hearing about.
    not being an ass,, yet. I thought I said it nice that what we do here is swap recipes and most of what I've seen you can visit without subscribing. maybe you can answer my other question which I also asked "nicely"
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I had no idea you had a blog, thanks for pointing that out... :whistle: :laugh: :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    Newfangled? Damn you are soooo old

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Just because my cell phone has a rotary dial doesn't mean I'm old
    El Jefe,

Tell you what. Hang around a bit and you will see some of the best cooks around showing their stuff. I don't understand why you felt the need to chime in with that.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

True,but MOST don't hold recipes hostage until you suscribe to their blog. ;) :) To each their own.
    no offense, but i've been here longer than you and am well aware of the great things that come from this website. that said, many people post their websites and blogs and rarely get any grief. but they're regulars. newbies are fair game.
    i see them just fine and didn't subscribe. i'll add his to my favorites, along with thirdeye's, qbabe's, eggnerd's, SSN686's, and others.
    I question that. I didn't get on the new forum until the last minute, I apologise if I haven't checked your histrionics. My question was and still is, why did you feel you had to inject yourself in that post? Are you trying to promote the idea that there is some clique that exists here?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

I guess the same reason the poolman felt the need to chime in. No clique here, though. :laugh:
    I guess my thing is that you don't really contribute to this site, well, just to point out what you don't like...
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    Poolman asked a valid question IMHO. Just saying. I didn't and still don't get your point

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• stikestike Posts: 15,597
    careful he's been here longer than you.

doesn't post or anything, but his join date is earlier, so there :laugh:
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    and if he's been around soooo friggin long, he should know that Pat isn't one of the A$$'s :laugh:

I know I'd make the list. ;)
    As the son would say, word up. :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    In my defence, here is my first post:

XL Green Egg

Hello all, I've been using the Big Green Egg for about six years and just bought the XL model. I considered mayself fairly competent with the large model but my first attempts with the XL have ...
    2006/09/05 16:04 In Topic Title

I don't claim to be an elder but I have experienced first hand the help and care that most here exhibit. Why don't you ask the new people that attended the Florida fest if they felt that there was some "club"

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    I would suggest if you want to host a blog on cooking, the first thing you should do is get a little better camera so your pictures are in focus and more appealing. The best recipe and plating can be less impressive if the pics are less than average.

Just sayin'
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Touche'
    toquina,, sorry your post took this turn and El Jefe if you have a problem with me keep it with me.
    Don't mess with the little ones big guy ;)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Thanks Hoss ;)
    Now I've got ALL the poop, I need to know :whistle: