Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Green Egg TV story in OKC

Options
Snoopy Dog Dog
Snoopy Dog Dog Posts: 436
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
For any of you early risers in the Oklahoma City area, Scott from Everything BBQ and myself will be promoting and cooking on the Egg on News Channel 4 at 6:15 AM and 6:45 AM Wednesday morning. Man that is early, better get to bed! :ohmy:

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Good Luck you guys!

Any chance the station give you a DVD copy?

Sure would like to "borrow" :whistle: it!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    Maybe they will put it on YouTube. :)
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    even better!

:blink:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Snoopy Dog Dog
    Options
    I'm sure a copy will surface at some point. See you guys this weekend! :woohoo:
  • BigDaddy - OCT
    Options
    Can't think of any better representation than you two!! Wait, can we get some orange representation there???