Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Newbie--->

Options
ChuggaBrew
ChuggaBrew Posts: 57
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Wife just purchased a large egg on Saturday for my birthday this Friday!! When we took it out of the truck, we figured we may as well go ahead and get it set up. Which then led to..."maybe I should go ahead and have a short burn to burn off any possible chemicals". (of course I just wanted to play with my new toy) :laugh: Unfortunately the joke is on me. I made a promise to myself I wouldn't cook on it until it was officially my birthday, and man, what a long week it's going to be.

I have spent the last few days reading ALOT of info on this site. Info on tables, recipes, tips,..it's a great site.

By the way I have decided to go with pork ribs for my birthday cook. Any suggestion on a good rub and any tips on preparation and cook time would be greatly appreciated.

Comments