Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Any eggheads in Devil's Lake, ND?

Options
TheDirtyBurger
TheDirtyBurger Posts: 846
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Going to Devil's Lake, ND next week to see the in-laws and was wondering if anyone was from that way. We may be in Fargo a day or 2, but not sure yet.

Would love to hang out or if you have any food suggestions please let me know. I am pretty sure I am brining the small and mini so we can have ourselves a little throw down if you want.

Hope to hear from some of you uffdah eggers.

Comments

• mnwalleye
    mnwalleye Posts: 226
    Options
    I hope you don't plan on driving from Fargo. The Interstate is flooded and closed north of town.
  • GW
    GW Posts: 98
    Options
    I have a buddy up there in DL that has a medium but he's not on the forum and kind of sticks to himself. Funny as heck though. I'll let him know your heading up that way and see what he says....

MNWalleye is right, there is a TON of water up that way. Good luck in your travels! Might want to take back roads from Fargo to DL.

Can I ask why you would go to DL this time of the year? No offense all you ND people.... I love it up there!
  • TheDirtyBurger
    Options
    My wife's family lives up there. I am a teacher but I work pretty much all summer (money is too good not to!) and next week is my spring break. So we are heading up there for a week of relaxing and hanging out with the family. If we don't have to swim to get there it should be a great time!