Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

FL Egg Fest Pics

fishski Paulfishski Paul Posts: 7
edited 2:34AM in EggHead Forum
A few pics from the FL Egg Fest are attached.
Had a great time.
Many thanks for all the hard work by STAFF - Tim, Michelle, PB Mike, Julie, Neil, Jupiter Jim, Pat & anyone else that I missed.

100_2380.jpg
100_2380.jpg
100_2411.jpg
100_2408.jpg
100_2404.jpg
100_2402.jpg
100_2401.jpg
100_2391.jpg
100_2386.jpg

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,675
    Paul it's always great to see you and Sheree. FYI the neighbor was catching nurse sharks in the surf a few miles north of the fest last night and a kid hooked a cobia from his kayak last week
    See you both in November
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Had a great time with you guys also. see you on the next one.
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 2,918
    Paul & Sheree,
    It was great seeing you two again, I know we did not get to spend much time with ya but we enjoyed your smoked fish last night. Looking forward to November for sure. Thanks for the pictures.
    Jupiter Jim & KayNOcook

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Thanks for the pic's. :)
  • You two are FAS.

Thanks for taking pics for me during the competition.

Aren't you the cutest couple?

003.jpg
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 2 Smalls, 1 well-used Mini
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Paul: We really enjoyed seeing you and Sheree again! Looking forward to November! Thanks for sharing the pics! :)
  • What a wonderful weekend - perfect weather and perfect plans! Thanks to all! See you in November! :)
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,393
    Paul, thanks for bringing back the memories. It was great to see you and Sheree again. :)

Make an effort to post on the forum this year, it's fun.