Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

A Perfect Fit

BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
edited 11:41PM in EggHead Forum
3 Ribeyes on The Mini, while the girls were at the baby shower just perfect,,, Dizzy Dust, S & P and on to sear

DSCN7302.jpg

A Perfect Fit

DSCN7305.jpg

Seared at 600* 2 min/side then the mandatory 20 min rest

DSCN7308.jpg

And yes..... pulled at 135* internal, served with sliced tomatoes, EVOO, balsamic vinegar, mozzarella, S & P, and basil

DSCN7318.jpg

Some bread ...

DSCN7314.jpg

Some wine...... :whistle:

DSCN7319.jpg

And the company of good friends

DSCN7322.jpg

A great day,

DSCN7327.jpg

Have a great weekend!

Comments

• kolbdriverkolbdriver Posts: 403
    Beli, I don't know how you made it before that mini...

Everything looks great !

• BigjohnBigjohn Posts: 144
    Super Beli. Good food, good friends, and a good day.
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Hey Richard I think you are part of the explanation. Tks my friend
  • jkinzeljkinzel Posts: 21
    You guys are killing me, our high today was 50F and cloudy. The food sure looks good and so does the sun.
    Hey Johnny & it's just the begining of the weekend :laugh: have a good one
  • Wow, Beli! Very nice as always! We'be been struggling to figure out where to go for vacation and your place looks as good as any resort we've looked at...amazing layout and colors. Oh, the the steaks look great, too...lol

Bruce
  • thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    Nice Beli...and again, that back yard, dream world!
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
    John we had a nice swim before & after dinner still a bit cold for our standards :laugh:
    TKS Tony plants still recuperating from the cold winter but fast
    :laugh: Bruce well ......... it would be nice with a beach :P
  • rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    Beli you are killing me ,The meat looks terrific,the company fun and the view perfect! I did a 70 hour week-they will end soon and the cooks will begin.The wine looks great I sip a Zin as we speak and hope your week is a good one.Adios my friend and have a safe week!

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    No public nudity on the forum!!!!!!!(at least no male nudity!! :laugh:) Supper looked great but what is that wine pouring thing? Let it "breath"?
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Nice ribbies Beli. :P

I need to try sliced tomatoes, EVOO, balsamic vinegar, mozzarella, S & P, and basil. Sounds tasty. :P

Great friends and love the sunset pic. :)
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 10,151
    Well, that sure started my day off right. Beautiful!

One of these days we hope to be there to watch you create these magnificant meals and test them for you.

Spring "Awake And Slowly Entering The Day" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Nice look'n meal!
  • Nice looking ribeye. Beli, your backyard looks like an oasis.
    Large & MiniMax in Lexington, KY
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Beli, Perfect indeed!! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Fun day! Love your aerator, does it work well?
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Perfection...love that sunset! :)
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,048
    Looks like you had the fitting end to that day...
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Hey Dale don't work too much, there will always be more :P hope you start the cooks soon
    Deane too hot even after a dip & probably a bit forgetful on my part, The device is called The Vinturi aerator, look it up , a marvelous invention which to my experience, improves greatly the taste of wine.
    TKS , Tim just the minimum 1 1/2" standard ribeyes, tender & really very nice. You will like the Insalata Caprese, the trick is to get nice big ripe tomatoes
    Muchas Gracias Leroy, that would be great promisse I'll have enough chickens around to make you feel at home :laugh: you must be getting ready for your Hawaiian adventure
    TKS buddy have a great sunday
    Michael, TKS, certainly looking greener now after the worst frosts in years last January
    Molly nice to sse you here, hope the new job is not too demanding. Have a great & relaxing sunday
    Teresa, I wouldn't drink wine otherwise now, it makes a nice difference
    Been having really nice sunsets lately, the best time after days with above average hot temps.
    TKS Mickey, you inspired me after looking at those delicious chops on your mini the other day.