Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT 5 wacks for a dollar who's in?

2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
:laugh: Got this gasser from someone who wants to get rid of it. We have clean up fix up week next week so I'll set it out for the city to pick up. First I need to put gashes in it every where. :woohoo:

100_3433.jpg
·

Comments

• BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Gosh Tim, Glad I'm your friend... :laugh: :ohmy:
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    No eggs were harmed during this episode. :woohoo:
    ·
  • wkygrillerwkygriller Posts: 408
    Did my emails about the bacon push you over the edge :whistle: Sorry Man..
    ·
    Not at all Richard. Wanna come over for lunch tomorrow? We are having seared gasser! :woohoo:
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 7,668
    You're a sick dude, Dude. :laugh:
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
  • wkygrillerwkygriller Posts: 408
    Think I will stick with the bacon smoke tomorrow. Thanks for the invite though. 2 slabs have been rinsed and soaked for 4 hours (water changed out every hour). Should be a fun day :woohoo:
    ·
    He!! yeah. ;)
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Tim,are you OFF the meds again?!!! :laugh: :) Too FUNNY!
    ·
    Thanks Michael. :evil: I got a little too much gas. This is my way of taking some tums. :whistle:
    ·
    Thanks Hoss. Just a little indigestion. I need some relief. I figure if I use my Jacquard enough we could a make it less metallic. Perhaps a flavor brine will help. :unsure:
    ·
  • What brand WAS that??
    BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997
    ·
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    What a horrible way to treat ... an axe! :laugh:
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
    ·
    It was a Brickman similar to this one.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/185-2076498-5866725?asin=B003ZZUOUI&AFID=Froogle_df&LNM=|B003ZZUOUI&CPNG=patio%20garden&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=B003ZZUOUI&ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001
    ·
    All in humor BJ. :laugh:

I have a fledgling lawn mowing business growing and a customer asked me to remove it from their property. The wheels were broken off and the strong winds had blown it over many times and ultimately damaged it. I have a gasser I may give them because they (somewhat disabled couple)don't grill very often. I need the ignighter off this one to see if it will work on mine. Tim
    ·