Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Hungryman....we're headed south

CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,795
edited 5:01PM in EggHead Forum
Do you want to plan a Tampa lunch for next week? We are relatively open for the date. Let me know.

Comments

• HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    I'll look at my schedule. I think wed or thurs will be the only good days with wed being better.
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,795
    Ask around, maybe the regulars can make it. Not sure if Julie and Neil will be free or not. You could ask when you see them Saturday.
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,160
    Morning Al (& Gene):

Wednesday looks good from me next week (as of right now).

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Very Nice....it will be good to see you if your schedule stays free.
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    we will make the time! be great to see your lovely wife :)
    It sounds like Wednesday might be a go if you want to drive to Tampa. We are in Atlanta now (I have a work meeting tomorrow). Once the meeting is over we are driving down. Will will be in Sarasota from Thursday late and leaving the following Saturday.

If you want to meet up at the house, we could do steaks at the house during the week. Because of the new car, an egg did not make the trip. So....it might be a non-egg cook :ohmy: