Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

work crazy-steak lover

rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
edited 8:01PM in EggHead Forum
I have been doing 14 hour workdaysfor 13 days since my little excursion into wine country and have had little time to cook or post.We did sone 1-1/2 ribeyes tha I cut from a resturant depot Prime and decided to have a simple meal.I did Beli's strawberry,mozzarella w/ a balsalmic glaze wepicked up in wine country. they were great-thanks Beli!
002-60.jpg
Put some fresh Basil on top and they were great!
003-67.jpg
004-64.jpg

Sorry for no plated pics guys I am running on fumes.

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
·

Comments

• TN  EggerTN Egger Posts: 29
    I hope it tastes as good as it looks.
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Great lookin meal! :)
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Nice cook Dale. I love a good ribeye. Strawberry desert looks tasty as well. :P
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Hey Dale sorry to hear you're having to work so much, take it easy & don't overdo it. Glad you liked the strawberry mozzarella crostinis & the ribeyes look great. Now you get some rest my friend
    ·
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Going to try the strawberry/cheese crostinis
    That sounds very tasty
    Thanks for the post :)

Shane
    ·
  • wallyjarwallyjar Posts: 123
    Wow great looking cook
    ·