Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Guess I Need A New One

BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
edited 8:32PM in EggHead Forum
2-02-2011001.jpg

2-02-2011002.jpg

:laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Yup you do :P or you can do like Neil did the other night and clean and put the mini back together... have dinner half done and pick up the grate :( and ask me where it came from??? :woohoo:
  • WingRiderWingRider Posts: 326
    ooooops :blush: LOL
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Looks a lot like mine did, the mothership sent me a new one after the local dealer said it wasn't covered under warranty. -RP
  • DnormanDnorman Posts: 117
    THey have a five year warranty, plus unless its an XL they arent to pricey
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    YEAP :laugh:
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    yea i got to go to atlanta sometime soon that one will not hold enough charcoal :pinch:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

that is funny

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

they are the only metal piece that has a "lifetime warranty" unless they changed it ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Looks like you're just now getting the new wore off. ;)
  • TRPIVTRPIV Posts: 278
    Whoa.

How old is that one?
    the egg is 8 years old and i think it is my second grate. so i am guessing 4 :whistle:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• LovenbrauLovenbrau Posts: 307
    looks like mine!
  • RRPRRP Posts: 21,175
    My dealer says they are covered and has at least a dozen of every size on hand for warranty claims - Go in with a problem - come out with the fix!!
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time!

• EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,016
    How long has it been concave? Mine is starting to crack, but is still at least flat.
    proabably 2 years or so... i used to use it alot more :blush:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Corporate says they are covered, the area rep told my dealer they are covered, the dealer told me that only the ceramic parts have a lifetime warranty. Idiots. -RP
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    MELTDOWN!!