Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Guess I Need A New One

BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
edited 3:22PM in EggHead Forum
2-02-2011001.jpg

2-02-2011002.jpg

:laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Yup you do :P or you can do like Neil did the other night and clean and put the mini back together... have dinner half done and pick up the grate :( and ask me where it came from??? :woohoo:
    ·
  • WingRiderWingRider Posts: 326
    ooooops :blush: LOL
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Looks a lot like mine did, the mothership sent me a new one after the local dealer said it wasn't covered under warranty. -RP
    ·
  • DnormanDnorman Posts: 117
    THey have a five year warranty, plus unless its an XL they arent to pricey
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    YEAP :laugh:
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    yea i got to go to atlanta sometime soon that one will not hold enough charcoal :pinch:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
    that is funny

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
    they are the only metal piece that has a "lifetime warranty" unless they changed it ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Looks like you're just now getting the new wore off. ;)
    ·
  • TRPIVTRPIV Posts: 278
    Whoa.

How old is that one?
    ·
    the egg is 8 years old and i think it is my second grate. so i am guessing 4 :whistle:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • LovenbrauLovenbrau Posts: 307
    looks like mine!
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 15,824
    My dealer says they are covered and has at least a dozen of every size on hand for warranty claims - Go in with a problem - come out with the fix!!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    How long has it been concave? Mine is starting to crack, but is still at least flat.
    ·
    proabably 2 years or so... i used to use it alot more :blush:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Corporate says they are covered, the area rep told my dealer they are covered, the dealer told me that only the ceramic parts have a lifetime warranty. Idiots. -RP
    ·
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    MELTDOWN!!
    ·