Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Finished product.

Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
edited 10:19AM in EggHead Forum
crabshrooms3.jpg
<p />Taste was fantastic. There was a little more moisture than I cared for. Used 1 teaspoon RR and sprinkled a little more before adding cheese.[p]Had quite a bit mixture left over, so I will package up and use Saturday.[p]Thanks for the help guys,[p]A keeper in mind but can alwasy improve.
CWM

Comments

• PakakPakak Posts: 523
    Car Wash Mike,[p]A suggestion for next time - try portabella mushrooms. They have a lot more flavor, IMO. Just thought though, with the crab, the mushrooms may overpower a bit. Still, a good excuse for an experiment.
  • Pakak,[p]Thanks, have left over mixture, so portabellas Saturday.
    Any eggcuse is good.[p]Mike

• Car Wash Mike,
    Go for the Boston Butt. If it is not called that at your store, ask for the cut above the picnic. The Boston butt is the shoulder part of the hog. [p]The best for pulled pork.[p]Jerry

• Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    Jwirlwind,
    Is it just me or did anyone else do a WTH?[p]Not sure what pulled pork has to do with crab stuffed mushrooms.[p]Some folks actually prefer the shank end of the shoulder for pulled pork.

• Car Wash Mike,
    look good. .. nice start to your bachelor weekend.. .. .you should put the rest of the mixture into some prociutto wrapped sweet or bell peppers. ..yummy. . .

• Bobby-Q,
    I did a double take also.[p]CWM