Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Thanks Tom!

davehempdavehemp Posts: 109
edited 1:13PM in EggHead Forum
Placed my order 3:30 Wed. afternoon, scanned by Fedex less than 3 hours later...received this morning. That's what I call service. Breaking it in tonight with spatchcock bird and a potato, onion, cheese amd Bacon pie... :)
Large oval grid combo, Large slide guide combo, Oval Stone and 16" drip pan. Will buy the 16" Wok when it's back in stock.
eggstuff186.jpg

Comments

• EggSimonEggSimon Posts: 422
    Tom and the goods are awesome !
  • davehempdavehemp Posts: 109
    I'm really happy with the order... I've also got a bit of the "big head" :blush: , because I managed my first picture post with no glitch... :cheer:
  • DoveHuntDoveHunt Posts: 14
    Have not been here a while. Who is tom and how do you order? Website?
  • SlickSlick Posts: 382
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com

order one of everything!
  • Looks similar to the one is received yesterday.
    Large & MiniMax in Lexington, KY
    Have you broken it in yet?
  • thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    new toys = always a good thing!
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
    I mean, Right?!!! :woohoo: Beats stamp collecting anyday :blink: ...(no offense to any stamp collectors out there - but, they really don't taste so good)
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Way to go. ;)

There has been a lot of talk on here about the CGS and the AR I'm glad you went ahead and got most everything.

Your gunna love that stuff. Are you gunna get the BGE CI grid for the spider or did you get the small SS grid from Tom? :)
    I've got a small SS grid from some pre-Egg grill...I may get a BGE small CI later if I like cooking directly on the Spider...I get such a great sear on my large CI at regular level, I'm not sure yet about going lower - although I'm pretty sure a Tuna steak would be great done down on the spider for those lava temps :) 2Fat, your pictures helped me make my decision on what to get - Thanks for the nice pic posts!
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Glad to help. :)
  • OH YEAH!
    Forgot what it looks like new :P
    You will enjoy that A LOT!!!!
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,652
    Looking at the picture, I just wonder how many different set-up combinations you could get. Maybe a nice exercise for me on for a rainy day......LOL.

Enjoy and thanks. t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.