Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Free new mini for first responder !!

cookingdude555cookingdude555 Posts: 838
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
That would be a good April fools joke to do. Someone should post that, I bet it gets a hit or two .. ;)

John - SLC, UT

Webers, Eggs, Bubba Keg, Smokin-It #3

·

Comments

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Wait, huh, April Fool's...ah crap... :sick: :S :woohoo: :lol: :silly:
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Heck who wants one of those.

Be well.

Kent
    ·
  • Agreed, they are kind of like those little dogs Hollywood types carry around in their purse with them. Who would want a mini? :laugh:

John - SLC, UT

·

I have got to sell a large freezer and get a smaller one then I am thinking of buying some egg meat. Are you interested in going in and getting a case of Boston Butt and maybe some brisket. Sam's and I think Costco will sell at a better price if bought by the case.

Kent
    ·
  • RascalRascal Posts: 3,348
    Nice try.. 8 - )
    ·
  • I am interested in some brisket with you, I am stocked on butts for now. I have about 60 lbs of pork in the freezer right now, but I dont have any brisket. I have only done flats before, but if they do packers, I need to learn them. Let me know ...

John - SLC, UT

·
    Will do.

·