Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

eenie meenie...this should be you!

ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,956
edited 3:46PM in EggHead Forum
I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Is that sould, should, or could? Slow down. There's no rush.

LR
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,956
    Lawn Ranger wrote:
    Is that sould, should, or could? Slow down. There's no rush.

LR
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Evans, I'll be at the Florida Sunshine fest with bells on my toes! :laugh: Can't wait to see all the other eggheads.

Sure wish you were going to be there. BTW have you ever crossed the great Mississippi?

P.S. I amended my post slightly from yesterday, so go back and check it out, dear one.
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,956
    I see...lmao!!!

My "crossing of the Mississippi" has been recently curtailed since the installation of my Leg Monitor...lol!!

A "Pardon" from the Govenor would fix the above situation...and I am hopeful for it's granting!!

:woohoo:

Have a safe and wonderful time!

Miss me!!

Evans
  • egretegret Posts: 4,080
    DEAR ONE!!!??? Don't call him that!! You don't know what he's really like. Not to be trusted, this one!! :silly:

TheSanitaryOne.jpg
    Egret, now you've got me scared! :unsure:

BTW, I fixed your sourdough pancakes with blueberries this past Sunday. They were soooooooooo good (if I do say so myself). Thank you so much for the starter! :) Can't wait to see you and Joan in Florida.
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Yes.....nice girl.......you go to Florida but don't pay any attention to poor us Texans :( :P
    Beli, Texas is now on my radar! :)
    Yeeaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • You both should come to OKC...

Doug
    Doug I'd love to. but this time I have a previous appointment, going to be the godfather to my nephew at his christening in Sonora on April 18th., so most likely I'd be traveling there the days of the OKC fest, anyway TKS, hope to go next year.
  • Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    Beli wrote:
    but don't pay any attention to us poor Texans :( :P

Beli - are you guys trying to take Texas back? Now we may return certain parts (and certain people), but we want to hang onto to Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Excellent!!!!!!!