Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunday's Dinner: Pork Chop (pic heavy)

E-ville Egg
E-ville Egg Posts: 100
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I had grand Egg plans for today. I truly did. I was fully intending to cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the egg today. Pancakes and bacon for breakfast, grilled ham and cheese for lunch, and for dinner I was going to smoke some chicken thighs and have a little squash with it. Then Life hit, no meals on the Egg today. I am building an elevated garden right now and that took most of my day. So here are some pics from sunday night's dinner.
Pork Rib Chop and beans in aluminum pouch getting happyDSC_0166.jpg
Added a portobello (the wife's a vegetarian) and some brussel sprouts to the party DSC_0167.jpg
Slathered on some Stockton's Bourbon Sauce for the last couple minutes and served with a nice glass of red wine and some baguette. DSC_0169.jpg
Perfection DSC_0171.jpg
Good to the last biteDSC_0170.jpg
Everything turned out really good. Back to work tomorrow but I am going to do those thighs tomorrow night.

Comments