Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

"As part of my continuing effort to educate"..,

ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,956
edited 7:38AM in EggHead Forum
"as well as entertain"..,

I give you today's tidbit!

4c9ac47d.jpg

No need to thank me! Your edification is thanks enough!!

Chubbs... ;)
I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments

• DnormanDnorman Posts: 117
    :evil:
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,480
    :pinch: oh man
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    What the *&@# are you googling :ohmy:
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 21,538
    so that smell could be attributed to bad breath back there, best not put garlic in the beans :laugh:
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    I wonder if I printed this out and thumbtacked it to the bathroom wall as a reminder/warning____NAH!! :P :evil: :woohoo:
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,956
    I'm thinkin'..."on the bathroom wall" might just be a bit..."after the fact"...lmao!!

JMO....

:unsure:
    I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    Since that appears to be a scan from a "page a day" calendar, I'm now very curious (if not concerned) as to which calendar offers this sort of advice?...
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • BigBadgerBigBadger Posts: 461
    wow... who'd a thunk it??!! Now it all makes sense...
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,967
    I think The Chick needs to reinstall your filters again. Need I ask just what else is in that evil concoction of Jack and Pepsi you're consuming? :sick:

It was funny though. :laugh:
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    anyone that has had Sundowns Chile is very familiar with these results! :evil: :ohmy: :woohoo:
  • ranger rayranger ray Posts: 812
    thanks for sharing!..... as a former teacher.... i still feel the need to educate.... even though .... i have been outta the game for along time..... thank God.... as i age... my patience gets shorter each day.... i could never go back to the class room again..... too much politics.... too much with the PC... thing.... i say what i think.... that will get you fired asap!....( don't want to be on network news).... i'm afraid of where this country is going!....rr
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,602
    :laugh: Too funny. Thanks for sharing.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• COME ON ICE CREAM !!!!!