Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I need Eggcessories

TheLazyCTheLazyC Posts: 87
edited 10:20AM in EggHead Forum
So I have my brand new XL BGE and I need to get a lot of eggcessories. I had to travel over 2 hours one way to get the BGE and don't want to travel that far again for all the options. Can any of the eggcessories be purchased online anywhere?
·

Comments

• davehempdavehemp Posts: 109
    I think you can get anything besides the actual Egg online - try "Fred's Music & Barbecue"...or Amazon...
    fredsmusicandbbq.com
    have never bought there, but have heard nothing but praise for them...
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    If you look over this helpful post you will find a treasure trove of links to great web sites for everything egg. ;)

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=696661&catid=1
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    A lot of top quality stuff is available from www.ceramicgrillstore.com, :) Look over their website then give Tom a call. He is a super nice guy, usually answers the phone himself. Tell him the the kind of cooks you intend to do and for how many people and he will get you fixed up. He is also a forum member :cheer:
    ·
  • I can echo that, LazyC. Tom is extremely knowlegable, friendly and helpful in responding to your questions. Once you tell him what is it you wanna do in the area of Egging, he will recommend the appropriate rigs for you. He will neither "over-sell" nor recommend the most expensive. He wants his customers satisfied. I've already got my rig picked out. I spoke with him on Friday........will be placing my order shortly. It is amazing how I called thinking I had already made a knowlegable decision, and Tom corrected me and recommended something less expensive than I called about. He is a good man and looking to satisfy his customers needs, rather than just sell them somehting.
    ·
  • DnormanDnorman Posts: 117
    I know you can order them from us. The only thing we cant ship via UPS would be an XL Plate setter. I will attach a link for you.

http://www.outdoorhome.com/productcart/pc/viewcategories.asp
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Amen to that Jack. Tom is a top notch kind of egghead. ;)
    ·