Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Salado - A Newbie's Viewpoint

Bigjohn
Bigjohn Posts: 144
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Wow! I didn't know what to expect but I never dreamed the gathering would be so much fun and so fattening. Congratulations to Mickey and all his helpers and sponsors for a job well done. The location was beautiful and the food was outstanding. My wife and I couldn't believe the friendly atmosphere and the welcome we received from these eggheads. I thought everyone would cook on Saturday but they were cooking when we registered on Friday, then on Saturday, then at the party after the official event. I really felt guilty eating all their food. We met people from all over the state, the nation, and Mexico. A smile on every face and food on every plate. What a great event. [/img]017.jpg009.jpg018.jpg024.jpg022.jpg020.jpg025.jpg028.jpg052.jpg056.jpg072.jpg068.jpg059.jpg071.jpg066.jpg065.jpg076.jpg078.jpg056.jpg055.jpg047.jpg038.jpg035.jpg037.jpg005.jpg

Comments