Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Salado Eggfest, as good as it gets

PopsiclePopsicle Posts: 519
edited 8:24PM in EggHead Forum
Great job Mickey, up to and including the Mayor’s reading his proclamation at the Fest. Thanks for the coordination and planning that definitely raised the bar for Fest in Texas.
Sorry no pictures, I don’t know how to post them, but it definitely did happen and it was great.
Popsicle
Willis Tx.

Comments

• Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 10,227
    Remind me to show you how to post pictures the next time we get together. I know you and Ann are good cooks and I think it's high time you show some pictures of it.

Good seeing y'all again.

Spring "Photos Are Almost As Good As Being There" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Zefrin, was it you who made the peach enchiladas? If so, may I have the recipe? :P
  • PopsiclePopsicle Posts: 519
    That was us. Will send it in the morning.
    Popsicle
    Willis Tx.
  • Now that Mrs.Popsicle is a big television celebrity you will need to follow her around with a high definition Flip video ;)

Good to spend quality time with quality Eggheads like you and Ann! Thanks for the friendship and the gifts.

Ku wants to know your kilt size:)
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Oooooo, I want the peach enchilada recipe too! Pretty please?