Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

It's been a while...

PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
edited 8:57AM in EggHead Forum
It's been a while since I posted something or cooked babyback ribs but I really love them so, I guessed it would be ok to indulge in them today.

I chose to make a bourbon-coffee-maple glaze and to cook them straight in the egg (I usually sous-vide and sear them). This is how they look just now before wrapping them in foil:
babybackribs.jpg

Will post some more later.
Cheers!!

Comments

• Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Looks and sounds awesome! Good to see you posting Pato, we have missed your outstanding cooks. :)

Blair

• jaymag_87jaymag_87 Posts: 111
    Looking good.
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    They are looking very good at this point!!! ;)
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Pato, It has been a while. I wish you would stay around and straighten everyone out. :silly:

I assume you got settled in and all.

Oh yea your ribs look great. ;)
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Great looking ribs to boot. Always like baby backs myself. B) Glad your back.
  • FLbobecuFLbobecu Posts: 309
    Mind me asking how you go about mixing the bourbon-coffee-maple glaze? - Is there a recipe you use, or anything?

Thanks!