Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Make Your List & Check It Twice!

Options
Pork Butt Mike
Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
All Fest goers, make your list on what you think you might need and if you think you might need it then bring it if you have room. So far the weather down here has been picture perfect. Looking forward seeing good ole friends and making new ones. There is only 16 days left. Hope all the fest out there have a great turn out and you all enjoy. Be safe and have fun.

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Mike all the best to you guys and girls from all your friends in Texas.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Options
    Maybe one of these days Mike. We would love to go to many fests. We need more money cause my looks ran out. :laugh:

I do have to get down there to see my dad near Faith maybe then we can make a few stops. Have a great time and for now I'll read about it. :)
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    OMG!!! Only 16 days left??! :ohmy: I've got to get crackin'!! :sick: