Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Super moon from NM

SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
edited 4:04PM in EggHead Forum
Just a quick shot between clouds. It isn't as good as GB, but...

FM311.jpg

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    That is great!!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Still cool. What jumps out at me is the different aspect of it you've captured. Those craters and huge crack lines boggle my mind.
  • thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    Cloudy here really missed out!
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
  • SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    Thanks guys, the cool thing is the different trajectory perception from across the country.I hope tomorrow night will be a little less cloudy so i can concentrate a little more on the shot.
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Great shot of the moon! The moon is not that easy to take a great picture of. happyTUTEMP.gif

Blair

• pcipci Posts: 249
    Great shot was cloudy here in Iowa
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Wow!!!
    Incredible pic :)
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Fantastic shot - thanks for sharing! :)
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Sure looks good to me!
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Very Nice! You and Blair are making me want to go out and buy a decent camera! :lol: :)