Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First Full Moon Photos

2»

Comments

• Thanks, Blair. Sorry you had to get so early. I heard it's supposed to be visible tonight starting at 5:55.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Thank You Faith, I didn't have to get up so early, it was a chance to get the photo. It comes with the territory. It was worth it if you like it. :)

Blair

• Gator Bait

Thank you Adam, I'm glad you like it. Canon's are great cameras. Drop me an email if you want/need any help with it. The only classes I took were many, many moons ago in photography school, I don't know what the city classes would be like, they could be very good and a lot of fun.

Me in Minnesoooota? Land of Moose and Squirrel? Boris and Natacha? As in Frostbite Falls? Like "watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat . . . ROOAARR!!! . . . wrong hat!" fame? Stranger things have happened. :laugh:

Turning photos into greenbacks would be nice, in the mean time if I can share them here with my friends I am delighted. ;)

Blair

• snake701uk
    snake701uk Posts: 187
    I was hoping to try a photo tonight and anticipate you all. However we are in the middle of a NON forcast thunder storm! Moon effect or just pure coincidence? They get the forecast wrong all of the while.
    Andy
  • Gator Bait

That's to bad about the weather forecast, our weather is like clock work and they almost always have it right. This time of year we can go for weeks with clear shies and no rain. We see more fog this time of year. People here love a good Moon photo so don't give up. :)

Blair

• MemphisQue
    MemphisQue Posts: 610
    Great Moon shot
  • snake701uk
    snake701uk Posts: 187
    End of the day it was just a passing storm. We can see for miles now! It caused damage around here though, but not to me. Just Mud! I give up with forecasts and will live the day. Can cook tom whatever happens. Andy
  • Gator Bait

Thanks MemphisQue, have a great day. :)

Blair