Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Went to Bone's in Atlanta tonight. All I will say is....

Options
WVU-Egg
WVU-Egg Posts: 101
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
after having the egg for almost 2 months, I can fix a filet as well as they can!!!!!!!!![p]Don't get me wrong, it was a nice cut of meat and it was cooked to perfection but it just did not have a TON of taste. The mushrooms helped. [p]Thank goodness I wasn't paying!

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    WVU_Egg,
    4 more months and you will have no need to go out. The couples we go out with just call and want to bring the meat out for me to cook.[p]Convience of not cooking is the only time we go out anymore.[p]CWM

• Central Pork
    Options
    WVU_Egg,
    I live in SE Missouri, but was taken to Bones in Atlanta for a business dinner. I'm like you, the steak was good but nothing to write home about. I can however rave about their lobster bisque. BTW you have any of the mile high pie?
    CP

• WVU-Egg
    WVU-Egg Posts: 101
    Options
    CentralPork,
    No, I didn't have any of the Mile High Pie. After the beers and steak w/shrooms I was stuffed. [p]

• Mark Backer
    Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]Couldn't agree more, Mike. We only dine out now on things we cannot make on the egg(or don't want to make). There's no way I'd order steak, ribs, bbq, or tenderloin out, and for that matter lamb chops, shrimp and scallops are out too.[p]Chik-fil-a is all that comes to mind for me, because I can't bread chicken properly...