Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Love My Mini...

BasscatBasscat Posts: 765
edited 3:02PM in EggHead Forum
Long, hard week at work. Didn't feel much like cooking, but had to find something at the store. Manager's special,USDA Prime Tri-Tp for $5.99.... Hmm, what could be easier than tri-tip on the Mini....

Off the Mini....
Done-1.jpg

And sliced...

Done.jpg

I love my Mini....
Nice end to a long week....

Comments

• rsmdalersmdale Posts: 2,472
    That is a great looking piece of beef!!!

GOOD EATS AND GOOD FRIENDS

DALE
  • I haven't done a tri-tip on the Egg yet....but that's gonna change shortly.
  • Very nice, Basscat!
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!
  • BasscatBasscat Posts: 765
    Thanks! After this week, it was much needed soul food.... Mini is so easy to fire up and cook good stuff :)
  • FLbobecuFLbobecu Posts: 309
    Damn, that's an awesome deal! Around here, I see them for $7-$8/lb, Choice, too.

What was the IT when you pulled?
  • Judy MayberryJudy Mayberry Posts: 1,880
    That's a fine looking piece of meat, inside and out!
    Judy in San Diego
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,957
    Got to love the Mini :laugh:
    Nice cook.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,435
    Very nice!

I'm with ya brother. I must work harder and more to pay the bills. Right now I'm on two jobs so no time for relaxing except bed time. I try to get in some cooking when I can, mostly on the weekend these days and I find the egg is a stress buster. I mellow out with the fire and cooking and get back to normal. :)
    Have a great weekend.
    BGEminiribeye0004.jpg