Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Some new information from Tel Tru

Options
MusicMan78
MusicMan78 Posts: 182
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Since my local distributors are so slow on getting me product I wanted to get the new BGE dome thermometers from Tel Tru direct. Here is the email correspondence. I will probably just wait and order direct unless there is a big price difference as this is not a need just a want :laugh:

To: info@teltru.com

I have recently noticed that the new Big Green Egg units are shipping with a new Tel-Tru dome thermometer that has the BGE logo on them. Are these available for purchase directly from your website? Or will you offer the unit without the BGE logo? Presently you only offer the 5" stem (model LT225R) and the newer units are shorter. Thanks for any information you can provide.

David

Mary Lou Casanzio

Dear David,

Thank you for your e-mail message. These thermometers are available through Big Green Egg retailers. The future offering of a model LT225R, 3 1/2" stem length, with Tel-Tru logo dial will be available on the Tel-Tru website in late Spring.

Have a good weekend.

Best regards,

Mary Lou Casanzio, Inside Sales Supervisor

Comments