Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My Mini Went Wokkin\'--Wok Debut and Still Learning

Options
2»

Comments

• UPEgger
    UPEgger Posts: 39
    Options
    Just got off the phone with Randy of the WokShop. Got the 10" carbon steel wok enroute. Plus a bunch of other "stuff". For info, he recommended the small ladle and spatula that they carry in the shop but do not list on line. As I remember it is about 10" long. Perfect for the mini wok. Being in El Centro is like being in a culinary vacuum. I need to get a name or two of Oriental spice and ??? suppliers in the San Diego area and I will be in business. UP Egger
  • PattyO
    PattyO Posts: 883
    Options
    Count me in. Just talked to Randy and he was great. Got the tools too for the mini wok. Can't wait. He was already on the phone with UPEgger when I called. Let's start counting the mini wok orders.
  • Jer_inva
    Jer_inva Posts: 109
    Options
    I ordered mine online earlier this morning. I hope I don't have an issue with not having small enough wok tools. :unsure:
  • Judy Mayberry
    Judy Mayberry Posts: 2,015
    Options
    Randy:

Email me and I'll give you all the info you need. I think you and I are the only Eggers near the Mexican border!
    Judy in San Diego
  • Judy Mayberry
    Judy Mayberry Posts: 2,015
    Options
    i used the standard size steel wok spatula on the 10" wok with no problem. I don't see why you'd need mini tools.
    Judy in San Diego
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Yep I just ordered mine....wokking while camping...how cool is that. :);)