Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Salado

RoundTownerRoundTowner Posts: 125
edited 5:57PM in EggHead Forum
Who is gettin things ready for the Salado Egg Gathering? :woohoo: :cheer: B) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :kiss: :side: :laugh: :whistle: :cheer: I think some of these people are?

Comments

• hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    I'm getting ready. :)
  • uglydoguglydog Posts: 256
    I'm definitely getting ready; got my Conch Republic Passport all ready for the customs guys for when I enter Texas, got stuff all packed up and sent to Spring Chicken, now I'm working up an appetite for some good Texas egged grub.

See ya in Salado,

Uglydog
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Can you bring some Schmidts Beer?
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,712
    We're almost just about to start thinking about putting a 'get-ready' plan together as soon as possible after our weekly (or whenever) Procrastinator Meeting.

Spring "Procrastinator Club President" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,505
    Ronnie I feel like every one of those and :S :blink: :huh: :pinch:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,505
    That meeting Leroy has been moved to a week from Tuesday following some big holiday in a month without an R.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,080
    Unfortunately I got stuck working that weekend. :angry:

Hey Leroy, some buddies and I were gonna start a procrastinators club.....but we never got around to it. :laugh:

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Like Leroy, I'm preparing to make preparations.

Mike