Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Salado

RoundTownerRoundTowner Posts: 125
edited 3:56AM in EggHead Forum
Who is gettin things ready for the Salado Egg Gathering? :woohoo: :cheer: B) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :kiss: :side: :laugh: :whistle: :cheer: I think some of these people are?

Comments

• hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    I'm getting ready. :)
  • uglydoguglydog Posts: 256
    I'm definitely getting ready; got my Conch Republic Passport all ready for the customs guys for when I enter Texas, got stuff all packed up and sent to Spring Chicken, now I'm working up an appetite for some good Texas egged grub.

See ya in Salado,

Uglydog
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Can you bring some Schmidts Beer?
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 10,094
    We're almost just about to start thinking about putting a 'get-ready' plan together as soon as possible after our weekly (or whenever) Procrastinator Meeting.

Spring "Procrastinator Club President" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 17,801
    Ronnie I feel like every one of those and :S :blink: :huh: :pinch:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• MickeyMickey Posts: 17,801
    That meeting Leroy has been moved to a week from Tuesday following some big holiday in a month without an R.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,541
    Unfortunately I got stuck working that weekend. :angry:

Hey Leroy, some buddies and I were gonna start a procrastinators club.....but we never got around to it. :laugh:

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Like Leroy, I'm preparing to make preparations.

Mike