Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Last Night\'s Endeavour

Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
edited 3:45PM in EggHead Forum
Pork Loin with Butternut Squash. Squash went on about 45 mins. before Loin went on. Both done at the same time :)
IMG_0641-1.jpg
Pizza the night before
IMG_0633-1.jpg
Buzzie kept busy after a Chipmunk while we cooked.
IMG_0636-2.jpg

Comments

• LDDLDD Posts: 1,225
    looks great! how long did it take to cook the squash? (time/temp)
    context is important :)
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    I didn't time it too carefully but it was about 2 hrs at 375, the loin took about 45 min. at the same temp.
  • Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    That last picture stumped me at first. I first took it for a Bottle Nose Dolphin breaking through the ice and thought "How odd!" Now that I see what it is, I still think "How odd!!" :laugh:
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,030
    Wise One what gave it away; it's mouth :lol: :whistle:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Wise OneWise One Posts: 2,645
    Actually it was the fins or ears - or what I thought were ears. But yes, the mouth should have given it away.
  • Well, at least one egghead got your clever title captain. The Endeavour was a wonderful little barque that did very well for a former coal hauler on the Thames.
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    You are the first one! :laugh:

It was also one of the famous Captain Cook's favorite vessels.