Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Carnivore Sauce!

RU EggsperiencedRU Eggsperienced Posts: 1,526
edited 5:09PM in EggHead Forum
Made some brisket this weekend only to find out I had run out of Carnivore BBQ Sauce. Well ordered some bottles on the weekend and got it today!

Thanks Big'un!

Comments

• I also have discovered...THAT I RAN OUT!!! Ordered a case yesterday. Hope it comes by the weekend. This stuff is like crack. :laugh:
    ;) B)
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    It's the best. I'm working on my third case. :)
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    We love the stuff!!! :woohoo: Will be stocking up again at the Sunshine State Eggfest! :woohoo: What's your choice...Sweet, Robust, Hot?? Robust is #1 here! But we love 'em all!
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    That is some good stuff :) I hope that I don't run out any time soon :whistle: :laugh: And yes,their customer service is great ;)

009-44.jpg

DSC_0115-1.jpg

DSC_0111-1.jpg
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Robust is our favorite also.

Use the "Sweet" (doctored up a bit) for comps.
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,671
    I'll be getting a couple more cases next month :woohoo:
    The sweet is my favorite

100_4638-1.jpg

100_4493.jpg

100_4295.jpg

100_3636.jpg

and the customer service is great

100_3621.jpg

100_3622.jpg
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,740
    Jerry,

Das some good stuff. Poolman sent me a couple of bottles but need to re-order some cases. Made ribs on the weekend and the whole family forgot how good it was.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Jerry,

We get the variety pack to keep everyone happy. :)
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,278
    I really like the Robust variety while the family likes the sweet. I'm on a "sauce prohibition" declared by my wife until I use or give away all of the unopened bottles of various sauces that I have in the pantry :(
    Knoxville, TN
    Nibble Me This
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,142
    I have been known to mix several of the least favorite and see what happens.
  • Hi LC,

I got Hot, Robusto and Sweet... I mix Robusto and Hot for myself!
    Wait 'till you try his rub! :P :P :P
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    It is our go to sauce for about everything
    IMAG0376.jpg
    as you can see our breakdown on a case is half sweet and then three and three :)
    IMAG0284.jpg
    IMAG0856.jpg
    Neil likes the sweet and I love the chipoltie
    Our truck is even sponsored by the stuff!!! :woohoo:
    IMAG0894.jpg
    Well we have a license plate :blush: does that count?? every car show we do people ask what it is LOL
    IMAG0896.jpg
    010-1.jpg
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    I hope he has rub at the sunshine fest. he sent us a sample back along and it was perfect with the sauces, like it was made for it....... wonder why??? LOL
  • EgginTigerEgginTiger Posts: 101
    From the raves on here I guess I will need to order some, can I :unsure: order just a couple of bottles or do I have to order an entire case??
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Ashley,

He'll send as few as you'd like. Just saves on shipping, cause you'll want more. ;)
    Yes, he sells it by the bottle. :)
    Adam,

yep I saw on his site that I can order whatever amounts I want :) , thinking I'll try one of each to start off with B)
    Steve,

Thanks for the info, I went to his site and saw I didn't have to order a case, maybe down the road but right now I just want to try one of each :)