Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

yo dhuffjr

tjvtjv Posts: 3,241
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
thanks for the nudge on the omelet idea. took the left over burger, grilled onion and shrooms from last night's dinner, saute'd some fresh shrooms and bell pepper. dang had the tomato out but forgot it. used egg whites and more burger cheese. I'm now buying egg whites in the carton, yolks are off limits.

burgeromelet.jpg

My omelet making technique needs some work but happy to report, wife and I dug the omelet. Took all of 10 minutes to make. It will be a great way to slide into a lazy weekend breakfast using leftovers from a weeknight burger cook. just gotta remember to make a little extra. t
www.ceramicgrillstore.com
ACGP, Inc.

Comments