Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Top Secret Eggzilla Video

stikestike Posts: 15,597
edited 6:28AM in EggHead Forum
More of the same. If the first one irritated you, please don't watch :laugh:

Eggzilla 1945
ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    I want to be you when (if) I grow up.
  • RRPRRP Posts: 21,814
    hehehe - BTW you must have some heavy duty job on your plate - Your creativity displayed here and time spent coincides with your work demand - unlike us mortal beings! When stike's playing he's busy!
    L, M, S, &  Mini
    And oh yes...also a 17" BlackStone gas fired griddle! 
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re- gasketing AMERICA one yard at a time!
  • Morro Bay RichMorro Bay Rich Posts: 2,227
    I sure is hard to type this message with tears in my eyes and rolling on the floor. My sides are hurting from laughing so hard. MAGNIFICENT!!!
  • OMFG!!!!! that was fantastic!!!!! i don't care what anyone else says....pure genius!!!!!

made my friday!!

thanks
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,650
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• you just want to be him so you can have darleene!! admit it!!
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Who could get upset about that? Anyone, anyone? Let's get another 6 page rant going. :kiss:
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Genius, pure genius.. :P B) :)
  • If I could cook as good as you make video's I'd be famous. (sorry, english bad)

:laugh: :silly: :lol: :woohoo: :silly: :laugh:
  • Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    :woohoo: I got to admit this was a good one. :woohoo:
  • Austin SmokerAustin Smoker Posts: 1,467
    Not sure why he's so adamant about an Eggzilla....there's no way his little mustache will survive a flashback from that monster!

Pretty funny Stike...
  • perhaps a forum member of Jewish descent, or someone who had a family member perish in the concentration camps?
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee
  • DrZaiusDrZaius Posts: 1,481
    That is some funny **it.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,674
    Congratulations! You win today’s ‘bend over backwards to be offended’ award. You must be so proud
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • TweetyTweety Posts: 455
    Love it! :)
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    or the other 50-60 million people of english, russian, polish, french, italian (among other) descents, or intellectuals, gays, philosophers, chemists, scientists, writers, artists who died in that war. there is not a person on this earth who has no legitimate reason to be offended if they want to.
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    A++
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    Cause I can't read that damn fast. :ermm:

Laughin my A§§ off though :laugh:
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    :pinch:
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Must be slowed apprehension due to the cold weather.

Don't fret - summer is not far away ! :laugh: :laugh:
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,971
    Keep stirring it up! This is more fun than food.

Signed

Fat and senile
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,172
    there have already been a couple of folks that meet your description chime in with glowing approval.
  • i'm jewish, i have family that both perished in europe during his reign and those that survived the holocaust and either came to the US to settle or were part of those in the 'exodus' that helped found israel...

yet i can still watch this and laugh...i have watched the entire original movie in its entirety and its one of the best war movies i've ever seen as it brutally conveys war at its most inhumane and totallity....

but this is parody, pure and simple, and needs to be treated as such, and no one should be offended by it, period!
  • hey, you aren't fat!!!!
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    Funny Stuff! :laugh: :laugh:
    Keep it up! :cheer:
    thank you max. and i'll add that this is nothing as egregious as, say, a forum member posting clearly O.T. stuff about his daughter on the main page of the forum. :laugh:

(relax peeples!, it's a joke. max knows what i'm talking about.... )

i have to add a qualifier now after every post i type so i don't upset those inclined to take offense
    dude, i hold thosee subs as long as i can... hahaha

they would run into each other.

thank god the germans have such long words. the actual german sentences are only four words each, but sound much longer. they say "Geschwindeskeitsbegrenzung" for "speed limit". gives me a lot of room for english words to cram into each sentence. :laugh:
    :laugh:
    wah ha ha ha ha
    good to hear from you sundown. it's alomst 4 o'clock. shouldn't you be heading into the dining room for dinner? i hear it's applesauce night at the old folks' home! :laugh:

(once again, sundown is a friend of mine and the above age-related derogatory reference was meant in good fun. besides, he knows he's elderly anyway)
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 12,859
    so, where's the one about charlie sheen? you wouldn't even have to end it with a disclaimer! :laugh:

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!

…Unknown

Michael 
    Central Connecticut