Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New T-Shirt for the Sunshine State Eggfest:

Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited 3:35PM in EggHead Forum
Our new disign for this years Fest T-Shirt and will have a logo on the front also.
Just click on the link below.
http://sunshinestateeggfest.com/shirt.html

Hope you all like it. Any attending the fest and want a shirt send a E-Mail to Bubba Tim @ bubba@bubbatim.com

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 18,644
    Very cool guys B)
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• egretegret Posts: 4,107
    Wow, Mike! That's beautiful! Joan and I are sure going to get one of those.
    I'm having a meeting tomorrow morning with the Chamber and Tourism Board. I want to talk to you for a minute before that. Can I call you in the morning around 8:00?
  • egretegret Posts: 4,107
    Mike, that link on your web site to the tshirts doesn't work for me! :(
  • Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    :woohoo: John that is a good time for me. Even earlier is fine. LOL>>>>I am up at 4am.
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 7,638
    Very nice.
    But then we all expect great things from your fest...
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    John it's working on my end. Tested with two other computers I have and all work.
    ;)
    Thanks, a lot of time went into this design. Up late at night with LC. So thanks LC also for all your help. :kiss: