Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

not even summer, but thinking of winter

edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Momma kat has pointed out that my ever growing collection of BGE eggcessories is reaching the point that I need to stash them someplace other than in the broom closet. The items of real bulk are the plate setter, pizza stone, and rib rack. My thought is to buy a large enough Rubbermaid container and store it on the bottom shelf of my table...then I got to thinking. That will be fine most months, but how about winter. Do I run a risk of placing a "brrrr cold" plate setter and pizza plate into a heating or even hot BGE? Or will I need to bring them in and at least bring them up to room temp? I know all you southern dudes are laughing while us yanks are freezing, but hey, somebody has to grow the corn to feed the cows and pigs to feed the BGE to keep this board happy! ^oo^~

Comments