Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Really wanted to add a little brother to the LGBGE

Options
Scottborasjr
Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Price increase is killing me. Looking for a small or a medium, but don't want to spend more then 550 for both the egg and a nest. Eastern Nebraska, anyone in Kansas or Missouri have a little better pricing going on now?
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    best bet is to find a local eggfest and buy one used at a discount. Yesterday at our Cabin Fever Cookout eggs went for 10% off. Unfortunately the price of these babies keep going up so you might want to jump sooner than later! Good luck!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    The Eggfest in June might be possible, are you in Peoria? My Dad is in Decatur during the week, don't think Peoria is that far from Decatur, is it?
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    I am in NE Kansas and my local dealer put the new prices on the eggs he had on the floor even though they were the older models . . . no new temp gauge and porcelain grid. Prob guess he would play lets make a deal . . .
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    NOT at all that far from Peoria! Please send me an email and I'll hook you/him up with our dealer to get on the mailing list for notifications and sign ups. BTW I won't make 1 penny from this - I'm just trying to help my dealer.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    Hope you told him the rules ;)
    When u gittin outta there to come play?