Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tonights Pizza (WITH PICS)

Options
disabledBGEWDE
disabledBGEWDE Posts: 79
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
[p]
Ingredients.JPG
Ingredients Ready to go… Publix Pizza Dough, Parmesan, Romano, Mozzarella, Cheddar, and Provolone Cheeses, Pepperoni, and Ground Beef[p]Stone%20on%20Egg.JPG
Stone and Pacesetter Set up[p]Thermometer%20at%20350.JPG
Thermometer at 350 Degrees[p]Pizza2.JPG
Roll Out Pizza Dough[p]Pizza3.JPG
Cover with Sauce[p]Pizza4.JPG
Provolone Romano and Parmesan cheeses added[p]Pizza5.JPG
Ground Beef Added[p]Pizza6.JPG
Mozzarella and Cheddar added[p]Pizza7.JPG
Topped with Pepperoni[p]Pizza8.JPG
Put onto a preheated egg and stone[p]Pizza9.JPG
Almost Done[p]Pizza10.JPG
The Finished Product[p]Me%20and%20My%20Masterpeice.JPG
Artist and masterpiece

Comments

• Sigmore
    Sigmore Posts: 621
    Options
    BGEWDE, Looks great!! I can detect the evidence of an almost OH $"+T though where the cheese slid. Great looking Pizza.

• disabledBGEWDE
    Options
    sigmore,
    Yea, it was an almost screw up. My peel Broke in half and I was using a large wooden cutting board as my peel. Take it from me, a cutting board doesnt work nearly as well as a peel.

• Borders
    Borders Posts: 665
    Options
    BGEWDE, Awesome pizza. I really wanted to see a side view of a slice with all the layers. I'll just imagine.
    Scott

• Mark Backer
    Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Options
    BGEWDE,[p]Nice pizza, but a much nicer shirt and hat. [p]War Eagle!
  • Sandbagger
    Options
    BGEWDE, Ok, is it my imagination or has the pie been shorted a couple pieces of pepperoni from the time it went on the egg to the time it came off. LOL TV

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    BGEWDE,
    great looking pie!!! . ..curious though. ..most folks here on the forum advocate baking pie in the 500 degree range. . .why did you go with 350? . . any benefits? andy problems? .. . [p]thanks

• Mark Backer
    Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,[p]My guess is for the thickness of the toppings. The thinner the whole thing is, the hotter you can cook it. I think the slow cook is so the middle has time to take the heat.[p]I could be wrong though. It's happened once or twice before.[p]How's things in the nation's capitol?
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    Mark Backer,
    yea, that's kinda what i figured but i wanted to be sure. . .i've never done a multi decker like that myself. ..[p]chilly willys up here again this morning. ..had a nice melt yesterday, then it froze up overnight, so i'm just waitin for one of my neighbors to slip on the sidewalk out front and sue my a$$ . ..heee. . .kids don't get a break though. . .on time school start this am. . ..hhhaaaaaa . .but the sun is shinin and its supposed to get up to high 40s today and melt this stuff some more. ..[p]happy tuesday to you and molly and lauren