Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Upgrade your Egg

AbqEgg'rAbqEgg'r Posts: 91
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
There was a note the other day asking about the upgrade policy on the BGE. My receipt from the BGE company states "If you would like to upgrade your BGE to a larger size, you may do so and receive full credit for your smaller BGE within 60 days. After 60 days, you may also upgrade. The amount of credit allowed will be prorated according to the time it was purchased".
·

Comments

• AbqEgg'r,
    The spelling errors are mine.

·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,320
    AbqEgg'r,
    I called BGE when I first had the idea of swapping my medium for a large. They told me the policy at the Atlanta store is 30 days full credit. But they said the dealers can use whatever policy they want. [p]BBQs Galore charged me a 10 or 15% restocking fee, but did the exchange after 28 days. Cost me a bit over 100 bucks to upgrade to a large.[p]NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • AbqEgg'rAbqEgg'r Posts: 91
    Nature Boy,
    They must have extended the time period..this receipt was from Atlanta.

·