Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New Addition

BigGreenGreggBigGreenGregg Posts: 161
edited 12:09PM in EggHead Forum
The demo Small came home today:
Safety.jpg

Next to older brother:
Both.jpg

I was pretty excited and didn't inspect too close at dealer - gasket is already burning up and dome alignment is whacked. Spent an hour adjusting and still have gaps :( May have to load the little guy back up to get a dealer adjustment.

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Greg, Congrats on the new small.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • GWGW Posts: 98
    You're now complete Gregg - congrats. Too bad on the alignment. My uncle and his neighbor got two of the large demos. I hope they don't have trouble with them!
  • Thanks Molly, now if I can just get junior straightened out!
  • Thanks Scott - nice meeting you yesterday! I hope the alignment thing is an easy fix (wasn't for me today). And hope your uncle's is fine too!!
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    Congrats on the new addition...I absolutely love my small. I think I would still buy the large first, for a variety of reasons- especially if it were my only - but my small gets almost exclusive use now. I wonder how many of us get the first egg, thinking it will be the only ?! :lol: :woohoo: :laugh: I have a mini too ! :S :whistle:
  • Thanks Julia - a mini just may join them in the future ;)
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,480
    Nice looking family you got.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• Thanks Mickey. Small but growing...
  • Hey Greg, congrats on the addition of the small. That was my first and I still love it. Perfect for most cooks especially if you are cooking for only a few.