Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Restaurant Ribs

JamesJames Posts: 232
edited 10:57PM in EggHead Forum
I went out to a restaurant for ribs the other day, and Man-O-Man. Now I understand what my friends keep telling me when they say that I've ruined them for BBQ restaurants.. Man I expected a lot more from a place called "Bone Daddy's house of smoke"!!... I made my own ribs tonight.. They rock!! I'll post pix later...[p]

Comments

• BobinFlaBobinFla Posts: 363
    James,[p]Caution...Once you've TRexed a steak, you'll never like Steakhouse steaks either.[p]
  • PapaQPapaQ Posts: 170
    James,[p]Man-O-Man, I made the same mistake a week ago. And I know better. But I was passing my old favorite place and stopped - brought home some overly cooked, tough, yank off the bone ribs. Steaks, burgers, fish, vegetables, pork, chicken, pizza, what's the use of going out? Oh well, live and learn.[p]Paul