Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mad Max...The Results Are In

Mac  in NC
Mac in NC Posts: 287
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
And the result is...I like it!!! I like it alot!!! Real simple and humble just like you said. Actually I think you said "rustic" but this is my interpretation. This is a real comfort food. I actually had my first few bites while out on the deck in 30 degree weather. I could actually picture myself in middle Age England cooking this over an open fire. God bless Julia. I'm sure gonna miss her but as long as we got folks like you continuing to share her recipes, she'll always remain a part of our lives. [p]I only made a half batch because its just the wife and I tonight. Next time, I'll up the amount of potatoes I use. I ran short on this run. Good call on the crispy bread. It was great to soak up the juices from the meat. [p]I'm looking forward to the leftovers tomorrow. Now I just have to find a way to clean all the "smoke" off of the corningware dish I used!!! [p]Mac

Comments