Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Salado ...I\'m (Officially) in!

ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
edited 10:14PM in EggHead Forum
No "Chick" this time...just me and Kerry Rose...(aka.., the "TaterBug")!!

Should be a fine time in Central Texas in the Spring!!

Maybe a little side trip thru and Elgin on the way up.., or home.

http://texasbbqtrail.com/index.php

Nothing like a little "Historical Texas Q"...to whet the appetite!!

See yaaa!!!!

B)
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,155
    Well there go half the registrations :whistle:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    TaterBug's family home is less than a qtr mile from the fest.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Guess Mickey will have to beef up security to keep the Groupies under control since you've made your attendance public.

LR
    ·
    Mike understand the ave age of Groupies in Salado is 83 and with walkers.

·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,373
    C ya Evens! Look forward to it. ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,839
    Molly, have you given any thought to bringing your special sausage? :huh:
    ·
    Steve, Yes. Say Polidori. ;) I also recieved some elk sausage from GW to share at the fest. I'll see if I can get around to making my own also. No promises. :whistle:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    ·
    Salado just gets better and better :laugh:

·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    I thought it was fair to give proper notice so folks could cancel their travel plans..without penalty!!

:P

I'm Chubby...and that's just how I am!!
    ·
  • ChubbyChubby Posts: 2,790
    I look forward to meeting you as well Molly!!

That said..with your popularity...I'll be hard pressed to get any time with you!!

:whistle:

Hope you're feeling better!
    ·
    oh please.... :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    ·