Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hey Eggvis, What's Cookin'? Need Pictures!

Options
JimboBQ
JimboBQ Posts: 197
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DSC00842.jpg
<p />Hey Eggvis,
What's cooking in Greenville tonight? I hear we're getting 2 to 4 inches of snow & ice tonight. Where's that Yaeger? I'm doing it simple. Just started a whole lemon pepper chicken. Wife asked me to quit experimenting with the rubs,,,,just for the chicken. She & the kids really like the lemon pepper seasoning. Here's a pic of the beginning. Hope others post pics of what they're cooking tonight. I love seeing what everyone else is egging![p]JimboBQ

Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    burgers.jpg
    <p />JimboBQ,[p]We are just doing a few burgers tonight. I usually mix them with chopped onion and bbq sauce before putting on.[p]Working on mozarella balls and a procuitto wrapped chicken bites.[p]CWM[p]
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    QUICK sprinkle some dizzy cow lick or bluesmoke's witchy red on those bad boys. . . .you won't even want a bun!!

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    This is an old pic but Cowlick is put on them. Seems like I gotta get some of the witchy red stuff. I gotta a witchy blonde so I really didn't think a red would do me any good.
    I'm glad Tammy hasn't found this forum.[p]Mike

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    LOL. .i hear you about spouses finding our secret fun house. ..poor backer and eggsellent. . . they can't keep any secrets any more. . .[p]yep, you gotta get some of that witchy red. . .its some good stuff. ..supposed to get a couple of inches of white stuff in a little while mixed with sleet . ..should be fun. . .i think tonight we are letting someone else cook, if you get my drift. .just haven't figure out who is doing the cooking yet. . ..

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    I hate to get off topic to bad, but do you remember when Orio Kid was posting?[p]That guy was hilarious and wife found out and told his little secrets. She had a long post about how he stared at his BGE like he USED to at her. Funny stuff.[p]Mike

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    that's not OT. . .too funny. . .you know, the egg may be even better than a dog. . .both give you great pleasure, neither one talks back to you or nags you. . .they both give you an excuse to 'leave the room and go outside' to get away from her. . .but the egg nourishes you (i guess the dog does too in places like korea), and you don't have to pooper scoop after the egg. . .[p]dang, think you can marry your egg????

• mad max beyond eggdome,
    Marry the egg, I don't think so, at least not at my place.
    Mr Large really is a "Partner" to Mrs/Miss Medium and of course that resulted in "baby Mini" so I dare not intrude. LOL
    Cheers,
    Bordello
    aka New Bob

• jake42
    jake42 Posts: 932
    Options
    sausageveg.jpg
    <p />JimboBQ,
    Sausage & veggies