Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Small for Valentines Day

BayouMark
BayouMark Posts: 284
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Imagine my surprise when I opened the Valentine card from my bride and found a picture of a small in the card!! :woohoo: :woohoo: Went to the dealer and picked it up today along with a platesetter, more DP, and more charcoal, and wings. My large is in a table that needs an over haul.
I haven't been on the forum for awhile but since the last time I posted I have acquired beux ceaux accessories. I've been lurking a few times and when ever I'm on here I learn something B)
Can't wait to fire up the small and check it out.

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Good valentine day for you ;)
    You will like the small.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• WWSis
    WWSis Posts: 1,448
    Now there's a valentines gift! I LOVE my small; hands down gets more use than my large and mini! Congrats and enjoy!
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Nice score! Congrats on the new supplies as well, and welcome back to the forum. Been checking in every day and it blows my mind how much is going on here on the egg forum. No questions unanswered, and lots of excitement as we get teased with a few warm February days to remind us of Spring.

You'll really get into cooking on your small. It cooks a lot bigger than it looks, and you can chuck it in your vehicle for camping and tailgating. Plus, it's a searing machine once it gets going.

Beers
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ