Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Is there another way to subscribe to topics?

BigBadgerBigBadger Posts: 461
edited 2:42PM in Forum Feedback
So if I've posted a new topic or replied to another post and have forgotten to check 'subscribe', how apart from posting another reply, can I subscribe to that topic. Unfortunately the check box only appears on the original post and not on edits or anywhere else that I can see?

Comments

• Yeah, I've been bit by that one myself. We'll add it to our to-do list.... allow to check receive notifications for updates to thread even after first thread post. For right now, it is what it is.

WPB
  • Thanks
  • BB,
    I think we've all been there. What I do is either add a comment, then check 'Subscribe' or add a 'no msg' -n/m comment and subscribe.
    Note, if You subscribe twice on a thread you will get 2 email notices per msg. :whistle: