Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

All Booked & Ready For Ga.

Options
Pork Butt Mike
Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
All booked up for Georgia Mountain Eggfest. So looking forward seeing everyone and cooking up a storm. Looks like a great place to have a Fest in the Mountains. Down here all we have is flat land and flat water. :woohoo:

Comments

• hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    Better than flat women, I always say. ;) But I shouldn't say that, I guess.. :ermm:
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Looking forward to hanging with you a lot in May...and hopefully there will not be any ants at the hotel... :) :P :unsure: ;)B)
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    Hey, Mike! Glad you signed up! :laugh: You and vidalia 1, et al, are giving this fest some real credibility! I think you're going to be pretty surprised when you see where we're going to be set up for this thing.....right slap dab in the middle of the Crafter's area of the Georgia Mountain Fair! Incredible setting and scenery! We're really getting pumped up around these here parts!!