Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Jim Nufer

drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
edited 9:14PM in EggHead Forum
Jim Nufer is THE guy who took a chance on me as a spokesman when I really needed it and I will always be grateful for that. Jim is a first class guy and he will be missed by a lot of people. Congrats on a job well done my friend and good luck with whatever comes next.
Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
·

Comments

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,341
    Yep Ray. I'm still pretty numb about the whole thing, as are many. Hopefully what he did for BGE over the years, the decisions he made, and the way he did business and treated the people around him will live on at BGE. One thing that will never change is where he took the Company.

His accomplishments sure will be a glowing page in his portfolio. Enjoy your time off Jim!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·
  • I am also grateful to Jim, He always handled business with honesty ane integrity. He is a friend you can always count on. I will miss working with his.
    Good luck my friend
    ·
  • OK, so it must be an insider secret, What happened?
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    I REALLY do not know.From reading between the lines,I would say that a man that has been a PILLAR to the BGE cult/organization , as we know it, is no longer with the company ,as it is. :unsure:
    ·