Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Pig Order :excited:

nysportsfan
nysportsfan Posts: 241
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Pretty pumped, as I just ordered the full gamut of bottles from Dizzy Pig :woohoo: Love the fact that as I keep cooking, pops keeps buying! Symbiotic relationship B)

FYI to the BGE Co and Dizzy Pig BBQ Co., that little sampler I got with my BGE did the trick :laugh:

Comments

• 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Father and son. Great for you. ;)
  • Good for you. You will enjoy them. My favorites are the Raging River and the Tsunami spin.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Yeah, I am excited to try all of them. These should last me a while.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    hahaha, yeah, they will! :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    Pretty soon you'll be a VIP customer like me and get a personal thank you with each order :whistle: :laugh: :laugh:
  • smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    I agree! The sample I recieved with my Egg was fantastic. However, my local dealer gave me several samples of their local blends. I have been using thiers and would love to suport them. However, the Dizzy Pig is still my favorite after my few cooks...
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • It's GREAT stuff! My only regret is not trying it sooner. It is Gluten Free, with No MSG's and super high quality ingredients. After really paying attention to what is really in a lot of "store bought" seasoning's and rub's I started to realize how much junk and cheap ingredients many companies use and are more concerned about making $$ than making award winning rub's and seasonings that is proven with D.P.s track record. Hope to see some photos of your cooks.
    BGE'er since 1996 Large BGE 1996, Small BGE 1996, Mini BGE 1997
  • I am very impressed with their order speed. I ordered a sampler pack on friday and it arrived today! Can't wait to start trying them and picking out my favorites!
  • Glad to hear the positives. I'm hoping that these cover up my imperfections :laugh:

I'd be interested in some local blend stuff, but damn, the Raging River was awesome. I was tempted to buy a t shirt, but held off...maybe next time.
  • Basscat
    Basscat Posts: 803
    All the rubs are awesome, Raging River, Tsunami Spin, and Raisin' the Steaks especially! And the t shirts are great too, love wearing them on dive trips, great conversation starters ;-)
  • Yep. I remember my first Dizzy Pig Order..... Wonderful stuff. I really liked Pineapple head and Raising the Steaks and Shakin' the Tree and... awww heck, I liked 'em all!!