Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

For your Loney consideration....(part 2)

BigGreenGreggBigGreenGregg Posts: 161
edited 7:09AM in EggHead Forum
Since my first submission was apparently unworthy for consideration (but Thanks for the pin Hoss!!), I must try again.

The raw:

Honorably named Baloinks - varied sizes of 'Loney wrapped with bacon, DP ragin river and dust (small pieces were best - thinking a melon baller would work to mimic Moink size):

On the grill with other snacks:

And yes, that is a piece of 'Loney with my pick of the game in the center (un-Stike-worthy carving, but still fun, and tasty)

Am I now worthy of the Court? As long as my bestowed nickname shall not be some form of "Packer" :ohmy: I would be honored.

• FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,678
    nice job greg, you cooked your initial :laugh:
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    I'm proud of you. ;)
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    The King and Queen n better convine soon Or I will submit an order to overide their decision. ;) I ALREADY gave you a GHO! ;) Dayum SLACKERS! :whistle: B)
    Just wonderin??? :huh:
    So there!
  • Many thanks! I still have a few ideas left for the remaining chub - 'Loney Island Dogs, and the S.S. 'Loney - I'll await the Court's decision befors these are unveiled
  • Firetruck:

How could you not root for the Green team...especially with a big G on their helmet?? :laugh:
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    I'm a member of the Court and I vote " AYE ".
  • thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    I too vote "aye"
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,103
    You were nominated the last time and need to pick a title that is along the theme of the Knights of the rould chub table. then if approved you have to post it in your signature. "LONEY" has to be in the title. You have mail.
  • Egg JujuEgg Juju Posts: 658
    Love some loney!! Hoss is great that way. I wear my pin on the apron my wife made for me.

I really liked the wrapped in bacon idea. I hadn't seen that with loney, but I will be trying that soon.
    Large and Small BGE *
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I agree, you in. ;)
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • chocdocchocdoc Posts: 456
    Me too - you're in!

If bacon wrapped oysters are angels on horseback - what do you suppose bacon wrapped loney would be called?
    PURE BLISS! ;) :laugh:
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,103
    You need to submit your LONEY title request to the court.
  • Tougher than coming up with crazy cooks.....perhaps Lord of Lunchmeat? Baron of BaLONEY? Can the court bestow one? :side:
  • Thanks to all the court for the "ayes" - too bad my creativity is limited to cooks and less so naming myself. Any suggestions??
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    If you like " Baron of BaLONEY " put same in your signature and reply to this post or start a new post. Tim ;)
  • And so it is... I humbly await the official announcement from the KING
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511

If you haven't heard. It was broke into multiple pieces :huh: and the doc put the puzzle back together. He should be moving it again in like 5-6 weeks I think. :pinch:
    I sent him emails and everything.No respopnse.I was hopin he did'nt die. :blink: :pinch: