Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Super Bowl Meal - Wings

EggNorthEggNorth Posts: 1,012
edited 10:44PM in EggHead Forum
Wings, first time on the Egg - they were fantastic! Nice and crispy, until we put the sauce on.

Steamed the wings and let dry for a few hours. 350 on the egg until done! BBQ sauce my son (18) makes from several ingredients.

Wings_20110206_001.jpg

Wings_20110206_002.jpg

Wings_20110206_004.jpg

What was your Super Bowl meal?
Dave
Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
LBGE (2010), Mini Max (2015)

Comments

• elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    We had wings as well - didn't pre-cook - just threw them on the egg and let them get crisp - dipped in buffalo sauce, and voila! Yours look great! Didn't take any pics - had a lot going on here today....we also had brats and boneless country style pork ribs! Love any excuse to egg.....Go Packers! :)
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,499
    Good looking wings. You might want to give the precook some thought with an egg.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• EggNorthEggNorth Posts: 1,012
    Liked the pre-cooked (steamed) - removed a lot of fat.
    Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    LBGE (2010), Mini Max (2015)
  • mbmikembmike Posts: 32
    Starters we had spatchcock chickenIMAG0508.jpghttp://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e209/mbmike/IMAG0504.jpg[/IMG]Then tailgate potatoes from food channelIMAG0493.jpgpotlickers bored from the first half of this game
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    The wings look good Dave :)

Shane